onsdag 5 februari 2014

Read and act immedaitely

From the Desk Of:
Joan Welsh MD
 
Payment Ref: SCB/IRD/CBX/02/13
 
Greetings My Dear,
 
I am writing you to let you know that I saw your name and information when I travel over to Nigeria to claim my compensation fund of  $1,500,000.00 last month and I will advise you to contact Mr. Michael  Craig for your compensation via his email address.
 
Mr. Michael Craig.
michaelcraig@pisem.net
 
You really have to stop dealing with those people that are contacting you and telling you that your fund is with them, it is not in anyway with them, they are only taking advantage of you and they will dry you up until you have nothing left.
 
The only Money I paid after I met the (UN)Representative Mr. Michael Craig was just $220 for the Ownership Paper Works, Take note of this because that was only money I paid.
 
Mr. Michael Craig assisted me in recovering my compensation fund.  You  should contact him.   I wish you good luck.
 
Joan Welsh MD
MedStar Hospital Center
NW Washington, DC 20010
+281-674-5801

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar